• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Obama tags

New posts
I don't think it's partisan to find it newsworthy or objectionable that a major party candidate for state governor is joking about shooting our president.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't EVER find that to be acceptable behavior.

You can criticize the president, you can disagree with him, you can want him impeached, you can hope he loses an election, you can buy humorous bumper stickers ................... you can't joke about shooting him.
 
I don't think it's partisan to find it newsworthy or objectionable that a major party candidate for state governor is joking about shooting our president.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't EVER find that to be acceptable behavior.

You can criticize the president, you can disagree with him, you can want him impeached, you can hope he loses an election, you can buy humorous bumper stickers ................... you can't joke about shooting him.

thank you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top