• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Observations of Seaside

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Walking through Seaside yesterday, I noticed a couple of things.
1) there is recently-placed Airstream trailer parked in the former location of the little sushi place. Anyone know what is going in there?

2) all of the grass at the amphitheater looks dead. What happened? :idontno:
 
Walking through Seaside yesterday, I noticed a couple of things.
1) there is recently-placed Airstream trailer parked in the former location of the little sushi place. Anyone know what is going in there?

2) all of the grass at the amphitheater looks dead. What happened? :idontno:

1) New smoothie shop going in the Airstream (and raw foods, maybe??) Email me if you want to know WHO is opening it.

2) Have been to Seaside several times in the last 2 weeks and it's been incredibly busy every time I've gone. Dead grass is probably from all the foot traffic - this seemed to be a very busy Spring Break in Seaside :clap:
 
Is the old Airstream by the post office still there ?

Frostbites?

That is strange about the grass...do you remember it happening before?
 
Oh, that must be Jen's Juice Bar. That's great! I knew she was looking to be on 30A, but didn't know she got the premO location.
 
Oh, that must be Jen's Juice Bar. That's great! I knew she was looking to be on 30A, but didn't know she got the premO location.

Are they going to have wheat grass juice. It was a big hit on the Celebrity Apprentice. ;-)
 
1) New smoothie shop going in the Airstream (and raw foods, maybe??) Email me if you want to know WHO is opening it.

2) Have been to Seaside several times in the last 2 weeks and it's been incredibly busy every time I've gone. Dead grass is probably from all the foot traffic - this seemed to be a very busy Spring Break in Seaside :clap:

I've seen a lot of activities on the Seaside grass and usually it shows very little if any damage. My guess would be ....1) Irrigation is broken. 2) concerving water......3) or killing it intentionally for another purpose.

Seaside is usually on top of aesthetics, so I bet there is a method to the madness.
 
They could also be in the time between when the overseeded winter grass is dying off, and the stuff that comes up for the summer is still a bit dormant.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top