• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ocean Force: Panama City Beach

New posts

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
On Court Tv now...:floor: maybe they'll get the hang of editing soon... or not. Campy is probably better.
 
Last edited:
I just watched this and you have no idea how hard I laughed. Nothing is funnier to me than the stupid things people do while drunk.

I am the same age as many of these kids and I just don't understand the appeal of getting so drunk you can't remember all the "fun" you had.

And by fun, I mean mugging for the camera while some guy is bleeding from the face because your buddy punched him.

The giant pillow fight and t-shirt cannon looked like funn, though.

Sadly, this brought to mind "Reno 911!" After watching this, I can't imagine many parents will be wanting their kids to come to Panama City for Spring Break.

I will say, though, that I am surprised at how calm and collected a lot of the cops seem. Of course, they do have the cameras rolling, so I would imagine that would have something to do with it.
 
Last edited:
While watching all I could think of was 'redneck riveria'!!:yikes: Pitiful!!
 
Last edited:
I will say, though, that I am surprised at how calm and collected a lot of the cops seem. Of course, they do have the cameras rolling, so I would imagine that would have something to do with it.

The camera rolling likely had a LOT to do with it. However, 9 times out of 10 you won't go to jail if you simply do what the officer says. But, nooooooo...got to be a man and show off for your buddies, or that special someone.

This is one of the reasons I admire Fuzz. I'm pretty good with dealing with the public, but I couldn't get dog-cussed without taking my baton to someone. :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top