• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ocean Nails sold

New posts
Ocean nails was sold as of a few days ago. Mai and Dennis are still there. If you want them you need to request. :bang:
What? Dennis does the best manicure ever and Wilson does the best pedicure ever. There is no one I know here who comes close to being as good as they are. I was planning to give them a visit next weekend.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?:bang:
 
Ocean Nails

I live in Birmingham and LOVE to come to the beach. Whenever I do I have my pedicure and manicure at Kelly's Nails on 98. Michael is the best at pedicures I have ever seen. Hope to see you there the next time I am in the area.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top