• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ocean Reef Absolute Auction

New posts
The same developer built Ocean Reef and Tropic Winds. Tropic Winds can't be far from completion. There are several more condos that are finished where many developer units still remain. We could easly see a few more of these or something similar.
 
Looks like Tidewater and Cabana Cay are offering developer specials. I am not so sure that these condos like Cabana Cay that are off the water are going to be a good fit for short term rentals. The last project like this was Cabana West and it quickly turned into an apartment complex. A nice apartment complex, but still an apartment complex.

I also wonder where the pricing of the Ocean Reef two bedroom and four bedroom condos will end up.
 
Lil Mick; Iknowkevin; The third Amigo

Why don't you just post that you're working these auctions at Tidewater and Ocean Reef (and others that are coming up)? The Three Stooges approach to advertising the auctions is an insult to the intelligence of the buyers you are trying to attract.

(Kurt: I await your smack on the snoot with a rolled up paper...but really dude--in this marketing environment, some things just need to be said.)

.
 
Lil Mick; Iknowkevin; The third Amigo

Why don't you just post that you're working these auctions at Tidewater and Ocean Reef (and others that are coming up)? The Three Stooges approach to advertising the auctions is an insult to the intelligence of the buyers you are trying to attract.

(Kurt: I await your smack on the snoot with a rolled up paper...but really dude--in this marketing environment, some things just need to be said.)

.

Shelly, I see this type of 2 and 3 member dialogue setup all the time from people on Sowal. I just don't have the nerve to blow the whistle on it like you did. It would be cool if you would keep it up, but that's easy for me to say. Thanks
 
Shelly, I see this type of 2 and 3 member dialogue setup all the time from people on Sowal. I just don't have the nerve to blow the whistle on it like you did. It would be cool if you would keep it up, but that's easy for me to say. Thanks

There may very well be some other Sybil-style postings going on, but none has been as blindingly obvious and laughably pathetic to me than this little solo-manage a' trois :roll:. (both times)

A better marketing strategy would go something like this:

"Hey Gang! Another developer has hosed the hound and needs to dump his excess inventory of condos ASAP! Haul-ass over here with a 10K check, grab a paddle and you may just bid your way into a PCB condo at 20-cents on the dollar.

A generous 5-star seafood buffet and open bar awaits all bidders"


(KURT: I know your policy on trashing sales posts, and I've been good about not doing that--but I just don't think this can be classed as a "legit" post as, IMO, the advertiser is "pretending" to be a group of people that he's not.)

.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top