• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ocean Reef Absolute Auction

New posts
WOW. Don't know where to start here folks. Just thought the information might be useful. Not trying to get anyone to buy anything. I got thanked the last time I posted a link to get the answers being asked on Palazzo and I didn't start the post. If you are crying conspiracy, it is a lot more than three users. Apparently there is 10 – 20 of us all in it together and we are trying to get you to buy the developers units. One of the flaws in your theory is that I am not sure how anyone makes money once something is already sold and I comment on where to get results.

I get what you are saying, but you seem to be reaching here a little bit.
 
WOW. Don't know where to start here folks. Just thought the information might be useful. Not trying to get anyone to buy anything. I got thanked the last time I posted a link to get the answers being asked on Palazzo and I didn't start the post. If you are crying conspiracy, it is a lot more than three users. Apparently there is 10 ? 20 of us all in it together and we are trying to get you to buy the developers units. One of the flaws in your theory is that I am not sure how anyone makes money once something is already sold and I comment on where to get results.

I get what you are saying, but you seem to be reaching here a little bit.

If you are being genuine I apologize. Sorry I suspected artificial banter.
 
If you are being genuine I apologize. Sorry I suspected artificial banter.

You're right...it is artificial banter. Neither of us implied that there was some "conspiracy to sell condos to unsuspecting dupes"--that ship had already sailed :cool:

My comments were directed at a farcical marketing strategy of pretending to be two parties interested in buying condos and one party providing the info. The timings of the posts prove that it's all the same person or a group in the same office orchestrating the whole conversation.

Now here is a REAL quesiton for you: Will there be snacks? :D

.

.
 
You're right...it is artificial banter. Neither of us implied that there was some "conspiracy to sell condos to unsuspecting dupes"--that ship had already sailed :cool:

My comments were directed at a farcical marketing strategy of pretending to be two parties interested in buying condos and one party providing the info. The timings of the posts prove that it's all the same person or a group in the same office orchestrating the whole conversation.

Now here is a REAL quesiton for you: Will there be snacks? :D

.

.



Could be someone with multiple personalities.

No, itcouldn't.

Yes it could.

No way.

How come?

Loan me twenty.

Forget you !



Capricious / Rapacious



"The American economy is the envy of the world, and we need to keep it that way,"


"W"



"Without immediate action by Congress, America could slip into a financial panic and a distressing scenario would unfold,"


also "W"
 
Gosh, I never thought of this three way conversation with yourself! I sure am going to save a lot of money by being able to eliminate those 900 number calls.
 
You're right...it is artificial banter. Neither of us implied that there was some "conspiracy to sell condos to unsuspecting dupes"--that ship had already sailed :cool:

My comments were directed at a farcical marketing strategy of pretending to be two parties interested in buying condos and one party providing the info. The timings of the posts prove that it's all the same person or a group in the same office orchestrating the whole conversation.

Now here is a REAL quesiton for you: Will there be snacks? :D

.

.

Shelly,
If it is artificial banter because of the time between posts, don?t you and I have to be in on this together? One of our posts is 3 minutes apart. I believe that is the closest time between posts.
All I know is that I thought I was doing a good job giving out answers to questions. I haven?t been posting that long, but I have supplied answers to posts with many more members than are posting here. The only difference is that I started this one. If I would have known that it would have caused this much of a ruckus, I wouldn?t have started it. I am not trying to get anything from anyone. I was just trying to be informative.
 
Shelly,
If it is artificial banter because of the time between posts, don?t you and I have to be in on this together? One of our posts is 3 minutes apart. I believe that is the closest time between posts.
All I know is that I thought I was doing a good job giving out answers to questions. I haven?t been posting that long, but I have supplied answers to posts with many more members than are posting here. The only difference is that I started this one. If I would have known that it would have caused this much of a ruckus, I wouldn?t have started it. I am not trying to get anything from anyone. I was just trying to be informative.

IKK,
They are a little touchy in the RE section. If you have nothing negative to post then you must go somewhere else! See the lounge. How can you post anything that might be informative without a negative spin! You must be new to this. You will learn grasshopper. The sky is truly falling and the RE section would like it remain that way. Now go have a crappy day.:biggrin:
 
IKK,
They are a little touchy in the RE section. If you have nothing negative to post then you must go somewhere else! See the lounge. How can you post anything that might be informative without a negative spin! You must be new to this. You will learn grasshopper. The sky is truly falling and the RE section would like it remain that way. Now go have a crappy day.:biggrin:

Thanks for clearing that up B.

....do you know if they'll be having snacks??

.
 
Ask yourself, would you buy RE (or anything) from a person who chooses to sign on under the name...

iknowkevin

?
 
Ask yourself, would you buy RE (or anything) from a person who chooses to sign on under the name...

iknowkevin

?

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Kevin Bacon and Kyra at the China Grill bar in NYC about 10 years ago--shared a drink and a chat--does that count?

(BTW, All board members are only one degree from Kevin Bacon :cool:)

.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top