• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Offering to be a PT/FT Manny ($50hr)

New posts

David_r

Beach Crab
It is very important to me to be a positive influence on our future generations, especially when it comes to encouraging kids to get outdoors. Having family from the area, it brings me joy to show young ones the wonder of nature in the panhandle.

I have previous experience as a kids camp counselor and paddleboard guide. I am a Christian and do children’s ministry at Seaside chapel. I am also a previous lifeguard, am willing to get any certifications needed and have proof that I have passed a background check. I live on Lake Powell and have access to a dock and multiple water activities. Only serious inquiries please.

$50 hr

Text me:
256-684-4742
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top