• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Job Available Office Administration Needed

New posts

Patrick Stewart

Beach Comber
Full Time Office Administrator: Inbound/Outbound phone calls, 40/hrs per week, $13-$25 depending on experience. Position available immediately

Expect: High volume phone operating, logistics, customer interaction.

Please contact Patrick for more details: 270-202-8866
 
Hello Patrick,

I am interested in learning more about your need for an office administrator. I have more than 10 years experience as an office manager/systems administrator/co-owner of several companies in the Midwest. Please feel free to contact me at
lori.ranshaw@gmail.com. I would be happy to send you a resume upon request.

Thank you,
Lori E. Ranshaw
 
Hello Patrick,

I am interested in learning more about your need for an office administrator. I have more than 10 years experience as an office manager/systems administrator/co-owner of several companies in the Midwest. Please feel free to contact me at
lori.ranshaw@gmail.com. I would be happy to send you a resume upon request.

Thank you,
Lori E. Ranshaw
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top