• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Officers at Hwy 98 intersections

New posts
They can pay me and I'll sit in my truck and point a hairdryer at passing cars.
 
Landlocked said:
They can pay me and I'll sit in my truck and point a hairdryer at passing cars.
You are too much :floor: . Today, when I passed one of the four patrol units on two occasions separated by 5 hours, I observed the officer with his head kicked back, and mouth open, taking a nap. I pulled out my camera for the second pass, but traffic was too heavy and I didn't want to make the headlines of the Walton Sun, "Local Killed in Traffic Accident While Attempting to Catch the Police Asleep Behind the Wheel."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top