• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Oh, I forgot

New posts
So what if my profile photo is from 1985... I'm still the same height, and within 50 pounds of the same weight. And I got as many friends as I can click on.
 
I get more likes than I give out. I win!
 
I don't have a Facebook page nor a Twitter account, either. I am just a neanderthal but I know it. SoWal is my sole computer outlet and that is a good thing!
 
I just saw a TV spot for a Farming and Small Town dating site, I seriously thought it was a joke, but then I saw the sheep and knew they meant business.
 
Peepsonly.com -- Regular people only.

"PeepsOnly is for regular people. This isn’t another Farmers Only.com. This site is for the rest of us. Just regular folks who don’t fit into one of those specialized, cookie-cutter, breadbox pigeonholes.

That’s right, folks. Are you tired of being excluded from the joys of casual online sex because you’re not a farmer? Or Jewish? Or Christian? Or Black? Or over 50? Or Mexican? Or a gay man? Or Asian? Or a lesbian? Or an executive? Or a lardass? Or some other clown? Fed up with being white bread, skim milk and vanilla?

PeepsOnly.com. It’s not for everybody. It’s for everybody else."

Their website is not up yet, but you can google them and find info.
 
Can't this all be clarified with a site called "I Want Sex.com"? Just asking...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top