• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Old Jambone location?

New posts

BlueFox181

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know what is going in there?:idontno:

I have heard many rumors- but none have been backed up. I do know something is brewing though because the "for lease" sign is down, and men were working inside...

I'm excited! I miss the old Jambone- but hopefully the new place will be just as good! :biggrin:
 
Does anyone know what is going in there?:idontno:

I have heard many rumors- but none have been backed up. I do know something is brewing though because the "for lease" sign is down, and men were working inside...

I'm excited! I miss the old Jambone- but hopefully the new place will be just as good! :biggrin:


i think someone in an earlier post said it was going to be LaRumba in that site.
 
Not LaRumba, not Helen Back. It's a new restaurant to be run by a longtime SoWal local and friend. I will let him be the one to release the details when he is ready. He works at another restaurant now, and I'm not sure if he's gone public with the new venture yet...
So glad to have that space filled & yummy food near our home!
 
Thank you for the update. Can't wait to see what the new venture brings our way. Wish the new owner & partner the best of luck!
 
:scratch: Hmm, based on the recent postings I think I figured it out. :ninja:

Johnny Earles; Chicken and Waffles?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top