• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Old magazines?

New posts

SkinShark

Beach Lover
Does anyone have an idea for what to do with current gently used magazines? I've tried my salon but the only take beauty genre. Mine are Better Homes, This Old house, Southern Living, Rolling Stone, Maxim, and GQ.

I just feel terrible throwin them away.

Any ideas?
 
Maybe Caring and Sharing and they can have someone pick up for Womens Shelters...just a thought.
 
I have tried to take them to goodwill before and they wouldn't take them. If some dentist office or something wants them, I will deliver monthly. Just let me know.

Thanks for the C&S idea, I will call them.
 
Library, dentist and doctors office. My gym takes them for people to read while on the stationary cycles.
 
All these suggestions are wonderful, but I already knew all these places took them. I am looking for a specific place, that knows I am bringing them. I was turned down from my own doctors office and salon. I just didn't want to waste time asking people if they don't want them.
 
Try the schools. Teachers always need magazines for kids to cut pictures out of especially BH&G and those that have great outdoor scenes & food.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top