• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Oli- I have a request!!!

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
So when they tore down Patrones, I got the old mailbox there for Christmas one year.

Can you save me a little something from the 331? Just a little reminder? I mean, we kinda payed for part of that place.;-)
 
Which makes me wonder- what will happen to all that stuff? Yard sale?:clap:
 
Last edited:
Can I have the very large frog statue? He's my favorite! Or the old-timey Alabama clock... :wave: :wave:

Do we know when the last day is?
 
whitey...someone on here said Sept. 30. I will be in town and taking orders. ;-) :wave:
 
Oh....Can I have the framed Doodle Harris pictures?
 
Sept. 30th huh?

What's going to happen to the Jack Daniels statue? Jessifunn?
 
Last edited:
So when they tore down Patrones, I got the old mailbox there for Christmas one year.

Can you save me a little something from the 331? Just a little reminder? I mean, we kinda payed for part of that place.;-)

Anything for you darling.....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top