• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

On Ebay...

New posts
Hollibird said:
I am the seller. I dont want everyone to sell sand and deplete the beach even more. I guess I just thought it was already on shelf and I thought the city could use any money that came in. Geez, I dont want to go to jail! :(


:welcome:
 
Hollibird said:
I am the seller. I dont want everyone to sell sand and deplete the beach even more. I guess I just thought it was already on shelf and I thought the city could use any money that came in. Geez, I dont want to go to jail! :(

Welcome Hollibird! No worries. Anyone can see that you care about the beaches. :clap_1:
 
Hollibird said:
I am the seller. I dont want everyone to sell sand and deplete the beach even more. I guess I just thought it was already on shelf and I thought the city could use any money that came in. Geez, I dont want to go to jail! :(

:welcome:
 
Hollibird said:
Sorry guys, I called the Destin Chamber, and Shane told me that it was indeed illegal to sell sand. rats!!!

Then you better hurry back down to Destin as quick as you can and dump that jar of sand back on the beach! :laughing1
 
Hollibird said:
Sorry guys, I called the Destin Chamber, and Shane told me that it was indeed illegal to sell sand. rats!!!

I wish I had a box of it to keep under my desk. I could set up a heat lamp and some headphones and I'd be at the beach!
 
and, Hollibird, even though I started this thread...if I lived far away, I might have bid on it just to have a little piece of home.

:welcome:
 
kurt said:
You could sell gulf air or water in a jar. :lol:

better yet, sell the memories of Hurrican Dennis, via the washed up walkovers which have carried many people over the last several months since Ivan. You will be helping to clean the beach to boot. Now, if you can find a piece of one that looks like the Virgin Mary or the Lord Jesus, you will be set.
 
Smiling JOe said:
better yet, sell the memories of Hurrican Dennis, via the washed up walkovers which have carried many people over the last several months since Ivan. You will be helping to clean the beach to boot. Now, if you can find a piece of one that looks like the Virgin Mary or the Lord Jesus, you will be set.

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: You so funny!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top