• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

One course wonder!

New posts

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Wowee! Dinner last night was Chef Allison's Coq au Vin at Chan's Wine World. AWESOME! It was the best preparation of this dish I've ever had! I don't know the details, but she and Chan are apparently planning a one-course meal featuring a different country's food and wine each month. I was lucky enough to have Mr. TA surprise me with the dinner, and I plan to get a heads-up on the next ones. Thanks, Allifunn!!!!!:clap:
 
Wowee! Dinner last night was Chef Allison's Coq au Vin at Chan's Wine World. AWESOME! It was the best preparation of this dish I've ever had! I don't know the details, but she and Chan are apparently planning a one-course meal featuring a different country's food and wine each month. I was lucky enough to have Mr. TA surprise me with the dinner, and I plan to get a heads-up on the next ones. Thanks, Allifunn!!!!!:clap:

This sounds wonderful...what a great experience. I love the idea of a one-course meal from different countries!

:clap:Chef Allison:clap:​
 
Thanks Truffle Anne :biggrin: Your hubby didn't want you to cook because it was your BIRTHDAY :clap:
We are actually traveling around the world every week! A family style meal for 2 and a bottle of wine for 29.99. Next week is Paella. Coq au Vin night was quite successful, next week is already booking up! :D I love our regulars! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top