• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

one day moving company??

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I am looking for a moving company to come to my storage unit, load my furniture and move it into my rental house. Kurt suggested PMS, but the phone number in the book is no longer in service?
Any suggestions that won't break the bank? (but I don't want to break my back either.) I could rent a truck and get all my friends to help...;-) but I need them to help unpack boxes while drinking mass quantities of wine/beer/margaritas (after the glass stuff has been unpacked of course :shock:)
 
Alli, there are several locally owned companies in the yellow pages that should work for you..we will just watch them like a hawk with your stuff!:wave:
 
Kurt suggested PMS, but the phone number in the book is no longer in service?

This number worked this morning - 243-8802. I've used them in the past and had no problems. Good luck!
 
PMS is the way to go, they are the best movers I've ever hired.

I'm looking at one of their business cards now - the number MissCritter posted is on there, 243-8802, plus there is a cell number listed: 259-1191. Good Luck!
 
:wave:Thanks all! (allifunn posting from Toot's puter) I'll call PMS and get her done!

Saying "Toot's puter" and "git r done" in the same sentence is strangely. . . . strange.

Seriously, hope all goes well.
 
sorry gurl! But if I see another box or roll of tape I think I will :yikes: I hope that your move went well and you found some good help :wave:
 
I'm lookin for a cheap moving company.. I need to move in like 2 weeks and I've been lagging on finding help!

Anyone know of a good cheap long distance company? going from los angeles to michigan..
thanks!!

bec :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top