• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

One Seagrove Place Beach Access Construction

New posts

Ken

Beach Lover
I saw this and wondered if maybe the plan was to remove the circle and add regular parking and/or restroom - anyone hear anything?

Board of County Commissioners Meeting - Aug 22 2023 - Agenda

TITLE/REQUESTED ACTION:
Request approval to obtain a cost proposal from the Continuing Services Engineering firm for the
design, permitting, demolition and rebuild of One Seagrove Neighborhood Beach Access

PURPOSE / SUMMARY EXPLANATION OR HISTORY:
One Seagrove Neighborhood Beach Access was heavily damaged in severe weather on July 14,
2023. Temporary repairs have been completed however the boardwalk/dune walkover must be
replaced in its entirety.
 
I think it's just repair back to what it was. That used to be a drive on access for Seagrove, but I digress. There's really not room their for parking and/or bathrooms.
 
I think it's just repair back to what it was. That used to be a drive on access for Seagrove, but I digress. There's really not room their for parking and/or bathrooms.
I thought maybe they could do it about like San Juan with about 6 spaces on each side.
 
I saw this and wondered if maybe the plan was to remove the circle and add regular parking and/or restroom - anyone hear anything?

Board of County Commissioners Meeting - Aug 22 2023 - Agenda

TITLE/REQUESTED ACTION:
Request approval to obtain a cost proposal from the Continuing Services Engineering firm for the
design, permitting, demolition and rebuild of One Seagrove Neighborhood Beach Access

PURPOSE / SUMMARY EXPLANATION OR HISTORY:
One Seagrove Neighborhood Beach Access was heavily damaged in severe weather on July 14,
2023. Temporary repairs have been completed however the boardwalk/dune walkover must be
replaced in its entirety.
They are adding a regional access in Seagrove across from Tom Thumb this winter so within a 2 minute walk from here there will be parking as well as bathrooms.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top