Miss Kitty
Meow
toofargone...I agree with you. What an invasion of privacy!
The owners we rent from are not usually at their other beach house when we come in September but they were last year because of coming down earlier to take care of hurricane damage. We usually get a one time phone call from them around 7:00 to make sure we got in, but that is all. But last year, since they were right across the street, they called about two or three times. And of course, they could see us coming and going, and visa versa. But they are nice people, they lived here in Memphis until 1997, supposedly one daughter and her family still live here. So, if they came in any, or got in their storage room under the carport, I wouldn't have cared! We have nothing to hide either! But several times a day everyday is like you are not being trusted! We are talking adults with family!Santa Rosa Pete said:Reading these posts reinforces our decision not to rent our SRB house. Instinctively, I don't like the idea of strangers in my home (and most renters are, of course, strangers) but imagining that people would abuse your home just turns my stomach. Would be nice to have the rental income but I'd probably spend it all on Prilosec!
Unfortunately, thanks to escalating taxes and insurance premiums, we're not in a position to not rent, as was the case two years ago. So we're stuck having our home raped every week during the summer (the pool guy tells us the horror stories, and he never sees what goes on inside, like the chipped granite, broken bookshelves, broken beds, broken faucets, paint on the dining room rug, etc.). Thank goodness the rental season only lasts from May to mid-August, after which we can rescue our beloved home from its abuse.
Beach Runner said:This is unbelievable to me. I followed the advice of many of the posters on this board from last summer and decided to make a phone call to each guest to welcome them to our home. My phone call goes like this: "Hello, this is [my name], and I'd like to welcome you to our home at which you are a guest." They always respond by saying thanks and saying something positive about our home. Then I tell them that I hope they have an enjoyable stay, good weather, and if they have any problems, please email me at [my email address]. We provide a computer and high-speed wireless Internet at our home for our guests.
I got a call from the rental management company this week. The guests were offended by my call and said they felt as if they were being spied upon.
So I'm pretty down on "guests" right now. The paint spilled all over our home from our last renters still hasn't been removed. They are not answering the calls from the rental management company regarding forfeiting the damage deposit. Frankly, I don't think we'll ever get the damage deposit. I think the rental company doesn't want to offend a customer. I think that we'll be paying to re-do our pool deck.Unfortunately, thanks to escalating taxes and insurance premiums, we're not in a position to not rent, as was the case two years ago. So we're stuck having our home raped every week during the summer. Thank goodness the rental season only lasts from May to mid-August, after which we can rescue our beloved home from its abuse.
It's really sad to me that people have so little respect for other people's property.
