• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Only Comander Stood Up For Local Residents

New posts

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
image.jpeg
 
I cannot understand how anyone can think this is good government no matter where you stand on the particular issue. When you refuse to address issues as they arise, the eventual result is the 30A/395 intersection where there is no good solution and everyone is frustrated.
 
Who's going to finance all the officials' next run for office. I understand the biggest contributor to Walton County's elected officials killed himself.
 
Who's going to finance all the officials' next run for office. I understand the biggest contributor to Walton County's elected officials killed himself.

Kayti, you sure know your stuff. That little tid bit of info was not ever released to the public, only an obit in paper and no mention of the suicide.

As for "who" will finance, look to the Small Business Association for those answers.
 
My guess is Lloyd Blue, Scott Brannon, Gary Shipman Larry Anchors . These are all part of the SBA,who I was told had a fundraiser for Gainer as they want Matt Gaetz out almost more than they want Cindy Meadows out. Wonder why!!!!!! I also hear Imfield was allowed to speak about his campaign but Chapman was not allowed to speak. Chapman had already had his photo made with them at a Gainer party so if true I guess he fell from grace. I heard their excuse not to allow him to speak was he was not invited but a guest of someone.

I attended Cindy Meadows Fund raiser and could barley find a parking place. Over 85 people attended and by the looks of her large filled glass container full of checks she did very well. This was a tribute to the good people who want open and honest govermment in Walton County.

SBA is also backing Cindy's opponent Tony Anderson who is running for her seat.. I personally can not wait for the debate between these two.

Suzanne Harris
 
Would love to see this group investigated....

Contact Sheriff Mike Adkinson @ 850-892-8186 and State Attorney Greg Anchors @ 850-892-8080.

Just please note that one of the men mentioned is Larry Anchors, that's Greg's brother. Also please note that Brannon is a childhood friend of the Sheriff, while Blue was a large campaign donor to him. Shipman represents Blue as his Advocate.

(This is what's know as "the good ole' boy" system)
 
Contact Sheriff Mike Adkinson @ 850-892-8186 and State Attorney Greg Anchors @ 850-892-8080.what's know as "the good ole' boy" system) "In Spades"
This gets more and more juicy

Just please note that one of the men mentioned is Larry Anchors, that's Greg's brother. Also please note that Brannon is a childhood friend of the Sheriff, while Blue was a large campaign donor to him. Shipman represents Blue as his Advocate.

(This is what's know as "the good ole' boy" system)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top