• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Open House Today at 245 E. Mitchell

New posts

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
I am having 245 E. Mitchell Ave. open today, Saturday, December 16, from 12-5. Please stop by. I'll have cookies, and drinks. 245 E. Mitchell is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, Bayfront home, approx. 2300 sq.ft., built in 2001, with incredible views. Dock, gazebo, hot tub, screened porch, fenced yard, wood/tile floors, vaulted ceilings, beautiful windows! Old Florida feel in a newer home. The list price of the house is $1,100,000., the view PRICELESS!. Grayt neighbors, grayt street!
 
Good luck today! I hope you get lots of people.

Did you put out funn balloons????:idontno: :clap_1:
 
Yes,
I will have funn balloons! Please come over if you get a chance. I have been waiting to meet you!
 
Yes,
I will have funn balloons! Please come over if you get a chance. I have been waiting to meet you!

I have this feeling that if you have red and yellow mylar balloons made up that say "FUNN" you would sell more houses. Can't hurt to try!
 
Yes,
I will have funn balloons! Please come over if you get a chance. I have been waiting to meet you!


We are going on a "nature walk" later to collect stuff for wreaths- we will stop by, but we may be pretty messy. We will stay outside so potential buyers don't wonder about the neighbors.....:lol:
 
Can you, like, mail me some cookies if you have any left over from the open house? I really have a sweet tooth right now.:floor:
 
With an acceptable offer, I'll make you as many cookies as you want!:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top