• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Opportunity for forward looking self development

New posts

konovsky

Beach Comber
I am an experienced life coach who is enrolled in a new certification program. To qualify for certification, I need to complete a certain number of coaching hours and I will do this at a greatly reduced price.

My coaching perspective is what is referred to as Ontological Coaching and is based on the undersanding that we are linguistic beings and can engage in a process of change without knowing all of what is possible. I work with the observer of the self that you are and in the areas of language, body and emotion.

If you would like to learn more about coaching and me, please respond to this threat and we can start a conversation and see where it goes.

Regards.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top