• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Organic Sunless Tanning

New posts

lipglosslover

Beach Lover
So excited to offer Chocolate Sun Organic Sunless Tanning at Blush Beauty Lounge in Seagrove. Call or text 850.496.0807 to book your appointment!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 9.01.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 9.01.08 PM.png
    30 KB · Views: 169
I had a client reschedule her appointment tomorrow morning. That means I have a couple openings so I'm doing a flash special on organic sunless tanning- $40 for tan (regular price $65). TEXT 850.496.0807 for appointments. appt times are 10:30, 11, or 11:30.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top