• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Organize It Services, LLC "Simplifying It for You"

New posts

awilkes

Beach Comber
My name is April Wilkes, I have lived in PCB for 9 yrs and worked for the St. Joe Company for +/- 7 of those. My husband has worked for Gulf Power Company for +/- 8 yrs and we have 2 beautiful girls, ages 2 and 4. Recently layed-off from St. Joe, I have started my own company, Organize It Services, LLC, specializing in turn key home and business relocation project management as well as many other project management services. Please visit my website www.organizeitservices.com and let me know if I can help you with your "Special Project". I can help clear your mind and give you back your time!
progress.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top