• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Our Generation Ad

New posts
This shows King Pin is now a close pin. Sarah and Cecilia should be worried as I think they will go next. Finally people with money who invested here are tired of they same old same old. Heard LLoyd said he would move if his people did not get elected. I have a Louie Vuitton suitcase he can use.
 
The Our generation page now shows Tony Anderson on its page.
 
I'm sure its one of those deals where they are skirting the law as they have with their other ads.
 
The Our Generation you are talking about appears to be a copycat. trying to make people believe they support Tony Anderson.
I believe the real Our Generation does not support Tony, but my guess is you will find this out very soon. I believe this was started by Andrew Campanella who is helping Tony with his campaign.....just my thoughts, just my guess.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top