Dawn
Beach Fanatic
Not their responsibilty. I doubt they are worried what facebook does.I've said it before and I'll say it again, the owner of that page has the ability to block.
Not their responsibilty. I doubt they are worried what facebook does.I've said it before and I'll say it again, the owner of that page has the ability to block.
I doubt they are worried about anyone's credibility except their own...which tanked the moment the page was created because they have chosen to operate in the shadows.Not their responsibilty. I doubt they are worried what facebook does.
Robert Kilpatrick Today at 3:27pm My generation give me a call or email me!let's talk about all of Walton county's crooked activities! Here one how the Atkinson's stold a half a million and county commissioner Cecilia jones stold another half million from Mike comacho that owes me a half a million and won't pay me cause they stold the money and with out me talking Laverne comacho into leaving the money to the back stabber their would be no money to steal!!and theirs lots more corruption give me a call or email 8503766193rob.kil47@yahoo.com

View attachment 61212 View attachment 61211 View attachment 61209 View attachment 61207
View attachment 61206 Just captured these screen shots of a Our Generation ad about Chapman on the Fox channel here. Now it's TV
Please provide link or other proof.Oh I hate this....(not really but here goes anyway) The Our Genertion ad buy was done by the Wicker Group. Brian Sanders (Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Mike Huckabee's daughter) is a chief partner. They are a big group that handles a lot of campaigns. They are campaign managers. Our generation is based out of TX primarily but have offices in DC.