• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Our Generation Ad

New posts
No thanks. Been there done that. Too much BS and censorship. If you are going to post on this site then post the proof also please.


Ok Dawn...its public information. Walk into the radio station and ask for it.
 
Last edited:
Ok Dawn/...its public information. Walk into the radio station and ask for it.
I would also like verification - just common netiquette and allows you to be legit. You shouldn't post stuff without being able and willing to provide us with verification.
 
Not doubting you just need proof of what you post before I pass it on. Otherwise it should be deleted.


Good luck with that.
 
I would also like verification - just common netiquette and allows you to be legit. You shouldn't post stuff without being able and willing to provide us with verification.
I told you where to go to get it. Its public record.
 
If you're going to post it then you have to be able to provide proof or lose credibility.


I'm trying Mike. I don't know how to upload a pdf file here. Gimme a few.
 
Mike the file is 17 pages and it won't let me upload it because it says the file is to large.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top