• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Our Generation Ad

New posts
I will send the file to anyone who requests it via PM and I'll send it to you via email!
 
and @Seadune85 Like all the posts of people doubting me all you will. Let's see if you request the document!!
 
Danny Glidewell is now in possession of the pdf file. I'm sure he can send it to Bob Hudson who can get it here.

I knew you wouldn't dare request it @Seadune85. You, like the sock puppets, are much less about truth but you're all about protecting the ways things have always been and protecting the "good ole boys"! Tell all your friends...those days are gonna be over in this County in my lifetime!
 
Good detective work Misty. I don't need to see proof and believe you.

Thanks.

I like the Chapman ads, they expose him for his past abuses of power.

Imfelds will be better.
 
Why Dawn? You didn't want it anyway.
Yes I do. I would like to know definitively if Huckabee is spending huge dollars on our local politics and what his agenda is if so. I've seen his politics and his daughter on TV and don't like what they stand for.

Even if I didn't, it is expected when you post something, to back it up. If you want credibility. If you want people to pay attention to your posts. Since the beginning of the internet. This site is not facebook where you can post anything you want without backing it up.

Otherwise it is just words.
 
Good detective work Misty. I don't need to see proof and believe you.

Thanks.

I like the Chapman ads, they expose him for his past abuses of power.

Imfelds will be better.


The information was actually available on the visioning page a few days ago but for some strange reason never made it here. I just joined the group yesterday so, I wasn't aware it had been posted there. I did say from the get go that I believed Mike Huckabee was involved and as it turns out, that's not so far from the truth!
 
Yes I do. I would like to know definitively if Huckabee is spending huge dollars on our local politics and what his agenda is if so. I've seen his politics and his daughter on TV and don't like what they stand for.

Even if I didn't, it is expected when you post something, to back it up. If you want credibility. If you want people to pay attention to your posts. Since the beginning of the internet. This site is not facebook where you can post anything you want without backing it up.

Otherwise it is just words.


Again Dawn, I had every intention of doing just that! The file is 17 pages and it exceeded the allowable chars for this forum and it wouldn't allow me to post it. If you really want the info, drop me an email addy...otherwise, you're huffin and puffin at me about nothing. :)
 
Again Dawn, I had every intention of doing just that! The file is 17 pages and it exceeded the allowable chars for this forum and it wouldn't allow me to post it. If you really want the info, drop me an email addy...otherwise, you're huffin and puffin at me about nothing. :)
Ok thanks - you can upload pdf to sites on internet and add a link here.

If you were able to see/download the doc then there is already a link you should be able to post here. Probably better if you could just make a file of the relevant page or passage.
 
Ok thanks - you can upload pdf to sites on internet and add a link here.

If you were able to see/download the doc then there is already a link you should be able to post here. Probably better if you could just make a file of the relevant page or passage.


The pdf was actually emailed to me. I have offered it the way I'm willing to share it. If that's not suitable to you that's fine too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top