• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Outdoor forum

New posts

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
I'm suggesting an Outdoor Forum for all fishing,biking,kayaking,running etc.
I constantly need someone for tennis or a Mtn. Bike ride. Who's with me?
 
BeachSteelers said:
I'm suggesting an Outdoor Forum for all fishing,biking,kayaking,running etc.
I constantly need someone for tennis or a Mtn. Bike ride. Who's with me?

:clap_1: ...great idea! I'll be the referee!!!
 
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: ...great idea! I'll be the referee!!!

And I will be the cheerleader. :biggrin:
 
I used to look like this



sexy_girl05.gif


until I joined SoWal...now I am officially addicted and look like this...



92322809.jpg




No time to exercise now!!!!:rofl:
 
IBD...you have just inspired a new idea!!! Someone needs to come up with an exercise program that we can do while posting!!!! Can you spell BRILLIANT?
 
InletBchDweller said:
I used to look like this



sexy_girl05.gif


until I joined SoWal...now I am officially addicted and look like this...



92322809.jpg




No time to exercise now!!!!:rofl:


:rofl: :floor: No, that's me!! (lower photo)! I love Miss Kitty's idea! Exercise while Sowalling. Purr-fect!
 
jdarg said:
I have well developed "mouse muscles" on my right arm. :lolabove: Like this smilie- see?

Lip muscles :wub::wub::wub::wub: and upper head :bang::bang::bang::bang:muscles for me! ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top