• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Oval 30 A tag

New posts

1 fish 2 fish

Beach Crab
I am looking for an oval 30 A car tag (not a sticker). It is made like the oval origin stickers (white background, black letters), but it is made to attach to the front of a car. I even tried custom plate sites, but no luck. My daughter swears that she saw one like this on a car, so they do exsist. Any ideas where I can find one?
 
I am looking for an oval 30 A car tag (not a sticker). It is made like the oval origin stickers (white background, black letters), but it is made to attach to the front of a car. I even tried custom plate sites, but no luck. My daughter swears that she saw one like this on a car, so they do exsist. Any ideas where I can find one?

:welcome: 1 fish 2 fish! Red fish blue fish! I love those books!

I will look for one this weekend while I am down.

Have you checked the Market Cafe in Seagrove?

:welcome: Happy Camper!

Darn, that means I will have to go by Market Cafe and have a fish sandwich! Oh, I will check and post here if they have one.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top