• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Owl's Head Development

New posts

Tatertot

Beach Lover
Hello! I just stumbled onto this website and I love it! I've enjoyed learning from everyone who had posted on here!

My husband and I live in Crestview and are looking into buying some property at the new Owl's Head dev. I've seen their website, but was just wondering if anyone had any other info. they've heard about it?

We've heard the lots will be going on sale this spring, but we haven't been able to get details about lot sizes, home sizes, or cost (other than the quoted 80,000 for lots and homes starting at 200,000).

In any case, hello everyone! and I look forward to talking more to you all soon! :D
 
Tatertot said:
Hello! I just stumbled onto this website and I love it! I've enjoyed learning from everyone who had posted on here!

My husband and I live in Crestview and are looking into buying some property at the new Owl's Head dev. I've seen their website, but was just wondering if anyone had any other info. they've heard about it?

We've heard the lots will be going on sale this spring, but we haven't been able to get details about lot sizes, home sizes, or cost (other than the quoted 80,000 for lots and homes starting at 200,000).

In any case, hello everyone! and I look forward to talking more to you all soon! :D

:welcome: TT

There are a few threads about it in this forum. Look up at the search link and search for keyword "owl's"

Here's a couple:

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=2627&highlight=owl%27s

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=3194&highlight=owl%27s
 
:welcome: I LOVE your name...tatertot!!!
 
hello tatertot. let me know what you find out about owl's head. sounds like a great new development. maybe i'll drive out there some day and check things out.
 
chandog said:
hello tatertot. let me know what you find out about owl's head. sounds like a great new development. maybe i'll drive out there some day and check things out.

:welcome:

Right now it's a sod farm.
 
I just received an email from Owl's Head indicating the lot prices for people getting in early will be between [font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$130,000- $285,000.[/font][/font]
 
I just got that email as well. Wow - I was honestly suprised at how much the prices had jumped (I guess I shouldn't have been). I data I had originally, must have been really outdated. It looks like it's going to be a great development. Thanks for keeping me updated!
 
They have reservations on about 2/3 of the first 100 lots they are selling. They are marketing the first lots as Founding Members. Most expensive is about 285k. They are putting together a list of approved builders. I think they have archetectural plans to choose from. Smallest houses will be under 2000 sq. ft. The total package will be about 600k for a lot for 200k and a house that is 2000sq ft. with nice amenities and an Arnold Palmer golf course. Seems a little pricey, but who knows ?? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top