• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Owl's Head Development

New posts
goofer44 said:
They have reservations on about 2/3 of the first 100 lots they are selling. They are marketing the first lots as Founding Members. Most expensive is about 285k. They are putting together a list of approved builders. I think they have archetectural plans to choose from. Smallest houses will be under 2000 sq. ft. The total package will be about 600k for a lot for 200k and a house that is 2000sq ft. with nice amenities and an Arnold Palmer golf course. Seems a little pricey, but who knows ?? :idontno:
I think your math may be a little off.:idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I think your math may be a little off.:idontno:
They are saying that construction costs will be $200 a sq ft. so with a lot costing 200k and a 2000 sq ft house on that lot the total cost is 600k
 
You can check it out yourself. they have a sales office in the Seaside area. The project is being marketed by Davis Properties.
 
There is another new development you may want to check out called lagrange landing. There are a coupe of lots left at $90,000, last I checked. It has been very popular project so the lots have went very quickly especially at this price. I think there are 5 lots left in the first phase. After that phase the prices will rise. It is from the same developer as Owls Head, Jeff Tucker. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll post more. Or you can just drop me an e-mail. I am new to using this board so I am afraid I wont be able to find this thread once I leave it???
 
reedtsu said:
There is another new development you may want to check out called lagrange landing. There are a coupe of lots left at $90,000, last I checked. It has been very popular project so the lots have went very quickly especially at this price. I think there are 5 lots left in the first phase. After that phase the prices will rise. It is from the same developer as Owls Head, Jeff Tucker. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll post more. Or you can just drop me an e-mail. I am new to using this board so I am afraid I wont be able to find this thread once I leave it???
Yes, and a realtor told me that one could navigate by boat from there to the bay. Right now we're laying low with our plans to buy a place with bay access.
 
Yeah, access to the Bay with a ramp, along with a place to park a boat trailer. It will also have a clubhouse, pool and walking trail. It should be a great place to live.....The lots are going quick but I think there are a few left. They are trying to reward the people that buy in the first phase so if you do not get in on it now you'll pay more later in phase 2 or 3. Give me a call if interested. cell-850-865-0250
 
reedtsu said:
Yeah, access to the Bay with a ramp, along with a place to park a boat trailer. It will also have a clubhouse, pool and walking trail. It should be a great place to live.....The lots are going quick but I think there are a few left. They are trying to reward the people that buy in the first phase so if you do not get in on it now you'll pay more later in phase 2 or 3. Give me a call if interested. cell-850-865-0250

New thread?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top