• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Owl's Head

New posts
I interviewed these gentleman Friday morning. They're great. Have great plans for Walton and Florida in general. I did get some new info on one item of interest, but I have to save it for the article. I will admit, I got excited over the projects they are working on. They will be good for everyone:wave:
 
Definitely good to see some jobs coming into Walton County that aren't tied to the volatile real estate and tourism sectors.
 
Definitely good to see some jobs coming into Walton County that aren't tied to the volatile real estate and tourism sectors.

Plus there's potential research grant money that could come this way if we have a facility like this. Hope they've figured out how to make the number work.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top