• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Owner Financing or Lease Purchase

New posts

thecaseyfamily

Beach Comber
It has been some time since I have visited Sowal ... I have missed all of the graet info on this site!

My question is ... are there any lots/land near the ocean that are owner financed or any homes (again near the ocean) that are lease options? As a self employed person, I have great income and cash ... but I will have a hard time verifying for a mortgage. Sorry if I am asking the impossible ... but was just wondering? Thank you in advance!
 
It has been some time since I have visited Sowal ... I have missed all of the graet info on this site!

My question is ... are there any lots/land near the ocean that are owner financed or any homes (again near the ocean) that are lease options? As a self employed person, I have great income and cash ... but I will have a hard time verifying for a mortgage. Sorry if I am asking the impossible ... but was just wondering? Thank you in advance!

Tell us exactly what your price range and home specifics are and people will bring you potentials.
 
I believe that we would be most interested in purchasing a lot on the beach side of 30a ... obviously as close to the gulf as possible. We would like to hold this land/lot for two years before building. Our budget to purchase a lot is $200k.

I do not think a lease purchase for an existing home makes sense for us at the current time ... but I would be very interested to know if there are any lots that are owner finance (that fit the above specs). Again, if I am asking for the impossible ... I apologize for my ignorance.

Thank you in advance!
 
Good luck. I wonder if there are any lots south of 30A going for 200K. :eek:
 
It has been some time since I have visited Sowal ... I have missed all of the graet info on this site!

My question is ... are there any lots/land near the ocean that are owner financed or any homes (again near the ocean) that are lease options? As a self employed person, I have great income and cash ... but I will have a hard time verifying for a mortgage. Sorry if I am asking the impossible ... but was just wondering? Thank you in advance!


We have a lot listed in the Pines of Blue Mountain. Are you familiar with this neighborhood? No, it's not on the south side of 30a but it is 1/2 acre lot. It sits at a high elevation. There are no build out times for the lot or homeowner's dues. It is currently listed for $175,000 and we are fairly certain the owner would be interested in owner financing. Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Let us know and we can get you more information.

We also wanted to let you know that the seller also has a small beach home which is currently being rented. It is located 6 blocks up from the beach. It is not listed for sale at this moment but we feel like the owner might be open to an owner financing deal with the house too. The home is not in the same neighborhood as the lot.
 
Last edited:
I have a lot for you

We have a couple of nice building lots in a great resort neighborhood north side of 30A (near Gulf Place). 2002 pricing! Owner financing for sure.
 
We have a couple of nice building lots in a great resort neighborhood north side of 30A (near Gulf Place). 2002 pricing! Owner financing for sure.

Are those lots listed? If so, can you please post the MLS number?

Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top