• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Painful

New posts
Re: As I've told everyone who asked how last week was

BFinBR said:
The beach access situation was impossible.

Once on the beach, we had to dodge heavy equipment scraping sand.

On top of that, it rained every day, and twice on some days.

So, all things considered -- our week in South Walton was WONDERFUL!

Heavy equipment = Land sharks! Everyone off the beach and into the water!! OMG, it's like an obstacle course.

I love your attitude!
 
Re: As I've told everyone who asked how last week was

Sueshore said:
Land sharks! Everyone off the beach and into the water!!

:clap_1: :clap_1:

Too funny!!
 
Re: As I've told everyone who asked how last week was

Sueshore said:
Heavy equipment = Land sharks! Everyone off the beach and into the water!! OMG, it's like an obstacle course.

:floor: :laughing1 :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top