• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Paint any room for $200

New posts

DestinBrothers

Beach Comber
I apologize for the solicitation; however, I wanted to share with you our winter special! $200 any room. We will paint any room, big or small, for just $200 and that INCLUDES paint. Thanks for your time!

Destin Brothers

850-622-BROS

DestinBrothers.com
 
Sorry, just walls. Trim is another $50, but still a good price I think. I prefer to use Sherwin Williams paint; however, if you are stuck on a color/brand from another company I would love to accomodate.

Franny, guess I'm a little confused? Any size room.
 
Hey Destin Brothers,

I've got a couple different rooms, in a few different properties, can we set up a discount?

Also I have a few drywall issues, can you help?

Pat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top