• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Paint Test

New posts
Sueshore said:
Cure the wine issue or the height issue? Maybe I need the wine to get over the height issue? Ask gttbm...I prefer a Planter's Punch!!! Slurping good...especially the orange slice at the end!

Planter's Punch does sound yummy!
 
Smiling JOe said:
I may not will the color selection contest, but perhaps you will need a test subject to ensure that the food and wine is not poisoned? :idontno:
SJ, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win this thing, so you can consider yourself invited when I do. ;-)
 
Mermaid and peapod are my BEST friends, EVER! :biggrin:
 
jdarg said:
Quit sucking up. I might win too!!!!:biggrin: But I will certainly invite you.

Mermaid, peapod and jdarg are my bestest friends...EVER!!! :biggrin:
 
jdarg said:
OK- now that THAT is settled, I may need your help with the paint colors!!!:funn:

:lolabove: :funn: :floor: :rolling: :rofl:

Okay, what color should we start with?

THIS? I like this color!
 
I am taking this very seriously because I, like TooFarTampa, am a paint junkie. The food and wine are merely icing on the cake to me. I have created three distinct paint pallates, taking into account body of house, trim and window, door, and porch chairs.

Donna, if you PM me your address, I will send you my story boards.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top