kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname Mar 12, 2007 #2 meigsart said: Anyone know who around here builds the palapas? Click to expand... What is a palapas?
Beachlover2 Beach Fanatic Mar 12, 2007 #3 kathydwells said: What is a palapas? Click to expand... Similar to an umbrella in the sand - it is a palm thatched roof no sides structure
kathydwells said: What is a palapas? Click to expand... Similar to an umbrella in the sand - it is a palm thatched roof no sides structure
kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname Mar 12, 2007 #5 Beachlover2 said: See my tar Click to expand... Oh ok, gotcha...never heard of it. Thank you!!!
M Mermaid picky Mar 12, 2007 #6 kathydwells said: What is a palapas? Click to expand... Darlene, your favorite palapas in SoWal is the one at Pandora's. Miegsart, I suppose you could always phone Pandora's and ask who built theirs.
kathydwells said: What is a palapas? Click to expand... Darlene, your favorite palapas in SoWal is the one at Pandora's. Miegsart, I suppose you could always phone Pandora's and ask who built theirs.
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Mar 12, 2007 #7 There was a girl in town who built them, but I haven't seen her in the last year.
dbuck Beach Fanatic Mar 12, 2007 #8 meigsart said: Anyone know who around here builds the palapas? Click to expand... I don't mean this in a bad way, but I bet you could find some Mexicans down there that would know how.
meigsart said: Anyone know who around here builds the palapas? Click to expand... I don't mean this in a bad way, but I bet you could find some Mexicans down there that would know how.
John R needs to get out more Mar 12, 2007 #9 fwiw, a palapa could be as detailed(large) as pandora's deck.
Bobby J Beach Fanatic Mar 12, 2007 #10 Charlie Galloway use to build them. He did Pandoras. They use to be everywhere but went out with sun britches
Charlie Galloway use to build them. He did Pandoras. They use to be everywhere but went out with sun britches