• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Panama City Beach Spring Break 2015

New posts

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
11054359_797766276939201_5193042494323489342_n.png


PCB is one of the top spring break destinations in the country.
 
I'm really happy to live in NoWal. Wouldn't want to be in that mess if my life depended on it.
 
I have only one word..."why?"
Even when I was a partier in college I had no desire to subject myself to that...
 
Last edited:
We went to college in New Orleans, so for spring break we always went home to see my family In Atlanta. We needed a break from partying in NOLA. LOL.
 
Nola is also one of the top spring break destinations. Would love to be there now.
Our friends were there last weekend for their nephew's wedding in the Garden District. They said that they had never seen New Orleans so touristy and crowded. They gave up on Cafe du Monde because the line was ridiculous. And we used to go there together every year. I want to go after spring break is over. They had brunch at the Bywater area -- good food and good music and not as crowded.
 
Our friends were there last weekend for their nephew's wedding in the Garden District. They said that they had never seen New Orleans so touristy and crowded. They gave up on Cafe du Monde because the line was ridiculous. And we used to go there together every year. I want to go after spring break is over. They had brunch at the Bywater area -- good food and good music and not as crowded.

Yes, after spring break would be perfect. In fact, I would LOVE to go for the Creole Tomato Festival in June.

Tomato-Feset-2015-poster.jpg
 
Very nice video of the crowds on the beach at Club La Vela in PCB by local Brock Ellis.

So I decided to take a day trip to Panama City to film the spring break crowd at Club La Vela with my drone...

[video]https://youtu.be/1yuY2gYPUDg[/video]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top