Ohio Girl
Beach Lover
I really enjoy reading the messages in this forum. The information is very useful and insightful. I'd love some advice on PCB. We are thinking of buying a condo, ideally near the beach. Would really like to buy something along 30A but PCB seems more in our price range. It appears that there are alot of PCB condos in the low 200's, which seems like a deal given the proximity to the beach. I know there's lots of new construction going on; it makes me wonder if a condo that has a partial gulf view today may be blocked out by a skyscraper in a couple of years. Can anyone advise which areas of PCB to avoid, if any? Are there vast differences between the eastern and western edges of PCB? We are quiet folks so we don't want to be in the middle of it all. Thank you very much.
...or maybe Wendy Whiner????