• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pancetta!

New posts

drsvelte

Beach Fanatic
Friday I'm making a favorite dish of our family: linguine with shrimp and asparagus in a pancetta cream sauce. :D Does anyone know where I might find pancetta in SoWal?? I couldn't find any at the Publix at Grand Boulevard.

While getting the shrimp at Shrimper's, I found some really nice black mussels. So tonite we'll make some steamed mussels in a garlicky wine and butter sauce. :biggrin:

They also had a few good looking pompano. If they have some on Saturday, I'll pick up a couple and make Galatoire's Pompano Napoleon.
 
Friday I'm making a favorite dish of our family: linguine with shrimp and asparagus in a pancetta cream sauce. :D Does anyone know where I might find pancetta in SoWal?? I couldn't find any at the Publix at Grand Boulevard.

While getting the shrimp at Shrimper's, I found some really nice black mussels. So tonite we'll make some steamed mussels in a garlicky wine and butter sauce. :biggrin:

They also had a few good looking pompano. If they have some on Saturday, I'll pick up a couple and make Galatoire's Pompano Napoleon.

In the past I have seen Pancetta at Publix. They slice it at the deli counter I believe.
 
Thanks to you both! :clap: Never thought to look at the deli counter. :bang:

Anyway, the mussels were great tonite.: :biggrin:
 
The Publix deli has both imported and domestic pancetta. I like the domestic a lot, it's much better than you'd expect.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top