• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pandora.com

New posts
you can also buy through pandora from itunes or amazon by clicking on the album artwork.

And with RadioParasdise.com as well. I choose to purchase from Barnes & Nobles if possible. I get the album information from the artwork and call to see if they carry it. If so, I can purchase it.
 
pandora is awesome...mrs. hop brought it to me a couple of months ago...i'm addicted...i have continuous great music and the best part is they're usually artists i'm unfamiliar with
 
Oh, wow...

#$%^@! Just when I think my 'net addiction has run its course and I can take a deep breath, close my laptop and go back to the *real* world, ya'll gotta ruin it... :lol:

I can tell after visiting for 5 minutes, I will be spending a lot of time over at pandora.com. Pandora's box indeed...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top