• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Pandora's 6-13-06

New posts
potatovixen said:
I think it's funny how excited I got when I heard someone drop the names "jdarg" and "mermaid" tonight.... "Hey, I know those people! Wait... sort of."

Next time you'll have to come up and introduce yourself! We're not hard to find. We're the dancin' fools. :rolling:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I think most of the SoWal-a-holics (new name given by Red Rocket) were tired after the Rum Taste Off, so I would have to give the WaCO Ramblers the edge.

For the record, I did not taste any rum. It doesn't mix well with wine, and the Merman kept filling my wine glass. :roll: Sigh. (He was just taking care of me since Bdarg had mosied on home with the little one.)

Hey Red Rocket- met your very wonderful (and pretty!) wife at the Seabar Thursday- you are one lucky man, my dear.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top