• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Pandora's 6-13-06

New posts
kathydwells said:
Care to elaborate on this kurt? :idontno:
If that's the case we can save $60 a month now.
 
I think it's funny how excited I got when I heard someone drop the names "jdarg" and "mermaid" tonight.... "Hey, I know those people! Wait... sort of."
 
So, who was more waco...the Ramblers or the SoWallers?
 
Sueshore said:
So, who was more waco...the Ramblers or the SoWallers?
I think most of the SoWal-a-holics (new name given by Red Rocket) were tired after the Rum Taste Off, so I would have to give the WaCO Ramblers the edge.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I think most of the SoWal-a-holics (new name given by Red Rocket) were tired after the Run Taste Off, so I would have to give the WaCO Ramblers the edge.

What is the Run Taste Off? :idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
It is right next to the Rum Taste Off button. :funn:

Well, FTLOG I cannot read right this morning!!! :oops:

Ok, so I go back and read the post. It was you, not I that screwed up!!!
 
P6130030sm.jpg


Kurt, for the WaCo Ramblers, you should have definitely got on your bike. I have other blackmail photos which I won't post unless pushed to do so by the people in the photos. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top