• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pandora's On Fire--Again?

New posts
So supposedly, someone possibly put out a cigarette butt on the deck, if true, that is very unconscionable.:angry:

I agree, my point though, is how did it get under the deck? The SWFD had to remove deck boards to get to it........strange.
 
I agree, my point though, is how did it get under the deck? The SWFD had to remove deck boards to get to it........strange.
They like to get down too..
s02.JPG

You know how it is - out for the night, leave through a knothole, toss your butt on the ground, have a late night acorn melt plate scatterred, smothered, covered, chunked, and diced - then off to bed.
 
I agree, my point though, is how did it get under the deck? The SWFD had to remove deck boards to get to it........strange.

I don't see hoe a butt could be tossed under the deck either? A conspiracy? Gangs????
 
Going to Stinky's for lunch with my son, daughter-in-law and brutha today. It'll be my first time. I'm looking forward to it! I've heard great stuff.
 
Going to Stinky's for lunch with my son, daughter-in-law and brutha today. It'll be my first time. I'm looking forward to it! I've heard great stuff.
Me Too!! I was going to post since I haven't seen any reviews. It'll be a bit before I go though. I can't anounce my schedule due to a little trouble on the board lately.
 
Me Too!! I was going to post since I haven't seen any reviews. It'll be a bit before I go though. I can't anounce my schedule due to a little trouble on the board lately.

I'd love to me you Elgardoboy!!! I'll be there a little after 1:00. I'll be there with my son and brother and daughter in law, the boys are BIG boys. Can't miss us. We are usually pretty rowdy too!! In a funn way.
 
I'd love to me you Elgardoboy!!! I'll be there a little after 1:00. I'll be there with my son and brother and daughter in law, the boys are BIG boys. Can't miss us. We are usually pretty rowdy too!! In a funn way.

Don'r worry about the trouble......toofargone lives somewhere else...I beleive.....he sounds like a little weany and I have 2 BIG boys with me......you'll be safe. By the way...you did nothing wrong and I am proud of you. You sound like a fine person.:wave:
 
Don'r worry about the trouble......toofargone lives somewhere else...I beleive.....he sounds like a little weany and I have 2 BIG boys with me......you'll be safe. By the way...you did nothing wrong and I am proud of you. You sound like a fine person.:wave:
Lol..I wound up down there shortly after posting and then went into Destin. I had my sandwich served to me in the back bathroom :lol:. I looked around for a party fitting your description as I left but I would have been way early. Hope you enjoyed it.
 
Lol..I wound up down there shortly after posting and then went into Destin. I had my sandwich served to me in the back bathroom :lol:. I looked around for a party fitting your description as I left but I would have been way early. Hope you enjoyed it.

I got there about 1:10 or so. My party was already seated. There was a man there sitting by himself and I wondered if that was you. I guess it wasn't. Sorry to have missed you. You don't have anything to be afraid of........I wasn't ambushed...so you shouldn't be either.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top