• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pandoras

New posts
This is time consuming..Blue Orleans and Stinky's (at least the one I could see) looked good. Cover me...I'm going back in.
 
I'll eat it again I imagine and just stick with bottled beer.
 
never ate there, never will. especially now. always had an unpleasant feeling when walking by the window of their kitchen.
With a grad like that, I'm surprised they still have a window to the kitchen.

I'll eat it again I imagine and just stick with bottled beer.
not if they don't reopen.

IBD is right, many restaurants would make you raise an eyebrow if you read the sanitation report. Many of the critical items listed are simple to address, but changing cooks, servers', and bartenders' habits is another story.
 
:eek:
 
Maybe they were "cleaning" the grill again? Last time that happened they had to close for repairs for a while.
Sounds like they need to clean more than the grill. At least the heat of the flame will help sanitize it, unlike the crawfish left out at room temperature. Reminds me of a few of the cases of food poisoning I've had. (No, I never got food poisoning from eating at Pandora's, but I've eaten there only 4-5 times. )
 
I've attempted to eat there on two seperate occasions. After reading all that all I can say is THANK GOD they closed early the nights I attempted to eat there. Quite frankly I'll never go back for anything that isn't sterilizing strength alochol in a plastic cup. This doesn't exactly make me want to rush into Destin for AJ's either.
 
Our one and only meal at AJ's involved a dead fly stuck to an ice cube in my Coke, and then they didn't comp me for the drink when I pointed out the wee carcass.

Needless to say, never went back after that.
 
Dont just gross out on this list. I just checked out several local restaraunts and they all have something you will not want to see.:yikes:

Go ahead, try it....

My crazy family reads the restaurant inspections every week, and I've worked in kitchens at Young Life camps many times over the years.

I'm grossed out over this list. Those are a LOT of pretty serious items...:sick:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top