• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Parents Anniversary dinner

New posts

wishIwasthere

Beach Crab
Hey! I need some help. My parents are in Destin for their anniversary, which is today, and we are going to get them a gift certificate for a restaurant in the general area, so they can use it at any time this week for a nice dinner.

They are into places that are not too dressy, with a quiet atmosphere, and the place must have great seafood dishes.

I was told that The Lake Place is good, but I can't get through to them at the number listed on their website, so I may have to go with something else.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
 
Try Cafe Provence on 98 and Mussett Bayou Rd. We eat out frequently and this is our go to spot for a special occasion.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top