• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Passion Flowers

New posts

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Does anyone know where to get passion flower plants locally? I know that the Zen Garden in PCB has them, but I'm hoping to find them closer to home. Thanks!
 
Does anyone know where to get passion flower plants locally? I know that the Zen Garden in PCB has them, but I'm hoping to find them closer to home. Thanks!

Not sure, but a friend of mine's mom brought her one on Wednesday. I'll ask her and get back with you.
 
The Zen Garden is where my friend's mom got hers. Picked up 2 & they were the last they had at the time. She said she'd call first to see if they had any in stock.
 
Last edited:
Hi- I have seen them at the old Gourd Garden. They're across from the greenhouse, beside the potting area among other vines for sale. They had the purple and the red (pink?) last time I was there a few weeks ago.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top