• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pasture boarding for horses?

New posts

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Does anyone know of good place offering pasture board for less than $200 per month, preferably at a facility with a riding arena, tie racks, etc? I live near Ed Walline and am willing to drive 30-35 minutes to get there.
Or does anyone have a horse they're looking to lease? (Full lease preferred, English rider, love dressage and jumping)
I know about Seaside Stables, Southern Cross at Kelly Plantation, Patriot Farm near Bruce, and a few in Panama City- the PC ones are too far for me to be do-able)
Thanks in advance!
 
Does anyone know of good place offering pasture board for less than $200 per month, preferably at a facility with a riding arena, tie racks, etc? I live near Ed Walline and am willing to drive 30-35 minutes to get there.
Or does anyone have a horse they're looking to lease? (Full lease preferred, English rider, love dressage and jumping)
I know about Seaside Stables, Southern Cross at Kelly Plantation, Patriot Farm near Bruce, and a few in Panama City- the PC ones are too far for me to be do-able)
Thanks in advance!

When I saw the title my first thought was "is this a new board sport for horses?" :doh:
 
Does anyone know of good place offering pasture board for less than $200 per month, preferably at a facility with a riding arena, tie racks, etc? I live near Ed Walline and am willing to drive 30-35 minutes to get there.
Or does anyone have a horse they're looking to lease? (Full lease preferred, English rider, love dressage and jumping)
I know about Seaside Stables, Southern Cross at Kelly Plantation, Patriot Farm near Bruce, and a few in Panama City- the PC ones are too far for me to be do-able)
Thanks in advance!


You can try Judy that lives all the way back on n393 because she boards horses and looking for boarders. awesome lady. Good luck!
 
Great!! Actually, I drove by Judy's place today, if it's the one on the left ON 393, on the dirt road. They have a gate at the entrance so I assumed maybe it became a private barn. Do you know how I could get hold of her?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top