• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pat O'Briens Closes

New posts

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
I was really getting use to having Pat O'Briens here in Destin. I made several trips from Seagrove to sit with friends in the bar and watch LSU and New Orleans win football games while sipping on soome goodies.

Memories of Pat O's in New Orleans always made the experience that much better. The view of the harbor and the feel of the place were great. I was told it was closing, but despite the economic realities, I hoped it would remian open.

The location will still be utilized and the great view enjoyed, but boy, I sure liked it being Pat O's. So sorry to see it go!

Pat O'Briens closed - Destin Forum - TripAdvisor
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top