• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Patchouli"s

New posts

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
I just have to praise Patchouli's again. We were in there Sat. and they are just so nice and helpful. They were very busy but they really take the time to help you with what you want or need. I love it. If you have not tried their things then go.....great stuff....I love it!
 
It always smells so good in there....I go around smelling everything hoping to find the scent that drew me in when of course it is the combination of fragrances
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top